- Vegetarian or Vegan? Watch Your Bone Health The New York Times
- Vegan Diets Tied to Higher Bone Fracture Risk WebMD
- Vegans may be at higher risk for bone fractures, study finds CNN
- Vegans and other non–meat eaters are more likely to suffer broken bones, Oxford University research shows MarketWatch
- If you’re vegan, you may be more prone to breaking bones, study says Atlanta Journal Constitution
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.